Please Help Save Net Neutrality.
PLEASE EVERYONE. DO THIS OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!
CONGRATULATIONS everybody! We only have 7 days to fight the FCC & the repeal of #NetNeutrality! Thanks to John Oliver there’s a SUPER easy way to do this. Do you enjoy Netflix? Do you find yourself spending too much time on FB? If net neutrality goes away, our Internet bills go up and we give power to companies like Comcast and Spectrum to control what information we can access.
Here’s what you can do – takes less than a minute.
1. Go to gofccyourself.com
(the shortcut John Oliver made to the hard-to-find FCC comment page)
2. Click on the 17-108 link (Restoring Internet Freedom)
2. Click on “+Express” under Filters on the left side of the screen (in the bottom of the Docket 17-108 box).
3. Be sure to hit “ENTER” (or return) on your keyboard after you put in your name, so it registers. (They make it a tad tricky there.)
4. In the comment section write, “I strongly support net neutrality backed by Title 2 oversight of ISPs.”
5. Click to Review, then Submit, done. – Make sure you hit submit at the end!
Copy & paste to repost this, pls., rather than ‘Share’-ing, as it will be seen by more people. (And if the “CONGRATULATIONS everybody” at the beginning of this post confused you as it did me, it’s utilizing a Facebook algorithm to make sure this post appears on more of your friends’ feeds).
This is one of those posts that it’s better to copy and paste than to share.
Twitter: Jim Kirkwood Jr
#therealnerdherd #fcc #johnoliver #netneutrality #internet #title2 #oversightofisps #isp #nerdherd #nerd