Captain Kathryn Janeway of the starship Voyager is a woman of many emotions.
And a truly inspiring captain, scientist and space badass.
1. Captain Janeway is always very, very direct.
2. And says exactly what’s on her mind.
3. She’s always made it clear that coffee is of upmost importance.
4. VERY important.
5. As is getting the warp drive back online, IMMEDIATELY.
6. And calling her “captain” instead of “sir” or “ma’am”.
7. But she also never hides when she’s NOT PLEASED WITH YOU.
8. Or disappointed.
9. Or when she thinks someone’s talking absolute shit.
10. In fact, there are very few situations in which Janeway is not sassy. She’s sassy with dogs.
11. And when she’s protecting her ship.
12. (Especially when she’s protecting her ship.)
13. When she’s just chillaxin’ and reading a book.
14. When she’s giving a compliment.
15. She somehow even makes using the turbolift look sassy.
16. She was especially sassy that time when Tuvok made Sulu tea.
17. And when Ensign Kim was feeling uptight.
18. And when she didn’t give a flying saucer what Tom Paris needed.
19. Or when someone gives their opinion on what they think she should do.
20. She sometimes makes it looks like she cares about what they have to say.
21. She really does try.
22. But everyone knows on the inside, she’s like NOPE.
23. And when the Captain says “no”, she means it.
25. NO WAY.
26. Are you fucking kidding me?
27. Bitch, please.
29. There are endless opportunities for a Starfleet Captain to be sassy.